Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,771 zł (€1,373) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)