Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,755 zł (€1,332) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)