Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.215 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,114 zł (R$ 4,208) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)