Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03812 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,581 zł (172,644 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)