Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03835 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,355 zł (165,706 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)