Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03835 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,371 zł (166,150 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)