Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03804 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,229 zł (111,180 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)