Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 PLN / CVE
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,126 zł (209,763 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)