Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16716 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,330 zł (49,832 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)