Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16634 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,256 zł (43,620 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)