Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16048 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,235 zł (20,156 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)