Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,065 zł in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)