Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,364 zł in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)