Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,187 zł in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)