Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,353 zł in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)