Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,626 zł in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)