Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26130 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,092 zł (R 23,312) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)