Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30547 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,705 zł (R 15,403) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)