Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28774 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,873 zł (R 23,886) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)