Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.768 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,060 zł (£2,320) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)