Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.886 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,763 zł (£2,612) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)