Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,902 zł ($1,429) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)