Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.398 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,040 zł ($1,483) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)