Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,404 zł (R$ 6,124) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)