Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,034 zł (R$ 7,292) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)