Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,580 zł (R$ 4,931) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (24 minutes ago)