Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,337 zł (R$ 5,386) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)