Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,455 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.768 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,539 zł ($3,328) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)