Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03140 PLN / VUV
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,654 zł (275,591Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)