Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03335 PLN / VUV
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,365 zł (310,773Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)