Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03301 PLN / VUV
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,073 zł (305,107Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)