Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03145 PLN / VUV
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,123 zł (290,107Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)