Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20161 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,620 zł (E£ 17,957) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (29 minutes ago)