Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20936 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,718 zł (E£ 22,538) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)