Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22840 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,907 zł (E£ 12,726) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)