Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20641 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,743 zł (E£ 18,133) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (32 minutes ago)