Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,774 zł (15,980 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (30 minutes ago)