Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,898 zł (9,402 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)