Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,316 zł (5,857 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)