Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,645 zł (3,835 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)