Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,293 zł (5,630 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)