Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,929 zł (3,807 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)