Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,099 zł (5,898 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)