Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,687 zł (3,058 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)