Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,123 zł (6,470 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)