Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10493 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,849 zł (₨74,807) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)