Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10643 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,094 zł (₨76,050) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)