Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10563 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,663 zł (₨72,544) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)