Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11513 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,838 zł (₨33,340) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)