Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,201 zł (412,359 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)