Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,989 zł (536,782 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)