Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,267 zł (595,464 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)