Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,712 zł (551,027 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)