Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,294 zł (1,114,489 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)