Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28183 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,429 zł (R 19,265) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)