Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27087 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,548 zł (R 20,481) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)