Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25906 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,270 zł (R 24,204) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)