Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05244 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,738 zł (147,556 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)