Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06187 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,581 zł (74,041 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)