Cost of living comparison between Pori, Finland and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.337 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,626 zł (€1,067) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)