Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,003 zł (€707) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (38 minutes ago)