Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,650 zł (€1,354) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)