Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,035 zł (€705) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)