Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,415 zł (Rp 20,415,977) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)