Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,340 zł (Rp 7,676,031) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)