Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,080 zł (R$ 6,046) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)