Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,048 zł (R$ 5,147) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)