Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,811 zł (R$ 2,231) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)