Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,575 zł ($2,877) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)