Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,979 zł ($2,692) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)