Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14166 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,342 zł (23,589₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)