Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13626 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,414 zł (25,053₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)