Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14159 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,675 zł (18,892₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)