Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03244 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,573 zł (₨ 140,999) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)