Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03662 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,269 zł (₨ 143,860) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)