Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03791 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,307 zł (₨ 113,620) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)