Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03761 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,671 zł (₨ 97,600) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (34 minutes ago)