Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,322 zł (1,583,779 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)