Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,435 zł (€1,285) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)