Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,170 zł (€942) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)