Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,907 zł (€1,603) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)