Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.381 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,373 zł (EC$6,786) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)