Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,239 zł (EC$8,486) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)