Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,548 zł (£1,479) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)