Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.126 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,335 zł (2,039 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)