Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,397 zł (6,044 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)