Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,555 zł (3,715 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)