Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.909 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,752 zł (6,327 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)