Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)