Cost of living comparison between Pleven, Bulgaria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.288 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,960 zł (1,731 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)