Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,869 zł (2,220 лв) in Pleven.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)