Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17996 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,001 zł (Mex$ 22,232) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)