Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19779 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,864 zł (Mex$ 34,703) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)