Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20524 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,499 zł (Mex$ 12,177) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)