Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,470 zł (4,841 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)