Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,398 zł (4,914 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)