Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,600 zł (4,914 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)