Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41861 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,229 zł (22,047 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)