Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,596 zł (€2,062) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)