Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,829 zł (€1,522) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)