Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,028 zł (R$ 4,373) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)