Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,126 zł (R$ 5,369) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)