Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06103 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,162 zł (₨51,816) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)