Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,475 zł (₨42,668) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)