Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16702 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,894 zł (29,303 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)