Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30486 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,954 zł (R 19,530) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)