Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27291 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,179 zł (R 26,307) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)