Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25619 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,751 zł (R 22,450) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)