Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,636 zł (5,145 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)