Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11323 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,842 zł (60,424 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)