Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11823 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,710 zł (39,840 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)