Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11262 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,762 zł (60,040 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (32 minutes ago)