Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10664 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,349 zł (59,543 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)