Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11556 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,591 zł (65,684 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)