Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10934 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,787 zł (52,930 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)