Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,217 zł (6,743,293 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)