Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,560 zł (3,407,364 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)