Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,055 zł (7,504,554 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)