Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,365 zł (6,057,558 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)