Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,424 zł (7,081,323 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)