Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11464 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,402 zł (55,843 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)