Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10776 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,979 zł (55,486 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)