Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25688 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,925 zł (R 23,067) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)