Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27701 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,038 zł (R 21,796) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)