Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29175 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,025 zł (R 10,370) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (42 minutes ago)