Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05392 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,011 zł (руб 74,391) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)