Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06029 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,288 zł (руб 71,116) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)